Gift Voucher Terms and ConditionsCad & The Dandy
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“YOU”) PURCHASING GIFT VOUCHERS FROM CAD & THE DANDY LIMITED (“US” OR “WE”, AS APPLICABLE) DOES SO SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. If you have have requested to collect vouchers from us we will aim to have these ready for you within four working days. If you have asked us to email them to either yourself or the recipient we will aim to do so on the day of purchase. If you have asked us to post them to you we will aim to do so within three working days. While we have automated our processes to help deliver the vouchers in a timely manner, if we receive a large number of orders this may result in a delay to the delivery of your order.
2. If we send the voucher to you or the recipient electronically and it is not received within 24 hours of sending it is your responsibility to inform us that is has not arrived. Occasionally electronic mail is caught by spam filters so you and the recipient should try to check this before contacting us.
3. Risk in the vouchers will remain with us until the vouchers are delivered to you, at which point risk in the vouchers shall pass to you. Title in the vouchers will remain with us until you pay for the vouchers in full. If you sell or transfer the vouchers to any third party, you must make clear to the recipient that title in the vouchers remains vested in Cad & The Dandy Limited until we have been paid in full.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any order for vouchers at any time and for any reason, without the need to state the reason for any such refusal.
5. Payment for gift vouchers can only be made through the Cad & The Dandy website or in person at one of Cad & The Dandy’s shops. Payment must be made in full.
REDEMPTIONS AND REFUNDS
6. The recipient must present the gift voucher when using it to place an order with Cad & The Dandy.
7. All Cad & The Dandy gift vouchers expire one year after the date the voucher was issued.
The recipient must present the gift voucher when using it to place an order with Cad & The Dandy.
8. If the purchase amount is greater than the value of the gift voucher the recipient can pay the additional amount when placing the order. If the gift voucher is greater in value than the goods being purchased then up to 15% of the voucher will be refunded. No other form of refunds will be made.
USE OF THE CAD & THE DANDY BRAND
9. You may not use any product image, corporate title, designation, service mark, trademark or any other trading name or style of Cad & The Dandy (“Cad & The Dandy Brand”) without having first obtained our consent in writing. You may not despatch any vouchers to any third party if we have not previously approved any artwork incorporating the Cad & The Dandy Brand in writing. We may withdraw any consent or approval referred to in this clause at any time by notifying you of such withdrawal.
10. If you receive vouchers and there are any discrepancies in the number of vouchers delivered as against your order, you must notify Cad & The Dandy within 3 days of receiving the vouchers otherwise you are deemed to have accepted the order as correct. If you do not receive any vouchers within 5 working days of placing your order you should notify us.
TERMS GOVERNING THE VOUCHERS
11. You may not sell the vouchers to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
12. You may not change your order once we have despatched the vouchers. If you do make a change to your order this may result in a delay in despatch.
13. We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of Cad & The Dandy products and services. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account.
14. Cad & The Dandy Limited (and our representatives who supply Cad & The Dandy branded goods and services) may also use your details to send you further information on Cad & The Dandy branded products and services, to keep you up-to-date on goods, services, new collections and promotional offers you may be interested in or for research purposes. If you prefer not to receive such information or be a part of such research, please write to: Cad & The Dandy Limited, 4 Caslte Court, London, EC3V 9DL or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number, email address, postal address and postcode.
15. In the event that:
a) you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors, you become subject to an administration order, you go into liquidation, you suffer a petition for winding up to be issued against you or the equivalent occurs under any jurisdiction order other than for the
b) purpose of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction, or (being an individual) you are made bankrupt; or an encumbrancer takes possession of, or a receiver or an administrative receiver is appointed over any of your property or assets; or
c) you suspend or threaten to suspend any payments hereunder or cease or threaten to cease to carry on business; or
Cad & The Dandy reasonably considers that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to you then without prejudice to any other right or remedies available to us, we shall be entitled forthwith to cancel our contract with you and/or suspend any further deliveries of Vouchers without any liability to you.
16. We will be entitled at any time to require you to deliver up any vouchers which have not been paid for to us and if you fail to do so immediately we shall be entitled to enter on to any premises where the vouchers are stored and repossess the vouchers.
17. Where we are in breach of these terms:
a. we will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss, cost or damage you suffer;
b. we will not in any event be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data or loss of goodwill, whether any such loss is direct or indirect.
c. our maximum liability to you arising out of or in connection with your ordering Vouchers from us shall be limited to 10% of the value of Vouchers which you ordered.